Haven Baptist NurseryThe mission of Haven Baptist Church is to develop, through God’s Holy Spirit, totally committed followers of Christ. Our mission mandate is applicable to every part of church life. This includes our infant and toddler nurseries.
- Infant Nursery: Newborn – Age 2
- Toddler Nursery: Age 2 – Age 4
From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.
–Psalm 8:2We desire to glorify our Lord Jesus and our Father in heaven; therefore, our nursery is more than a “babysitting service”. We intend to use it as a launching pad for nurturing the faith of the next generation. Our nursery is a place of prayer, a place where children learn simple truth statements as they form their language skills, and a place where they hear foundation Bible stories. An hour strategically used for kingdom purposes can reap a harvest of souls for God’s glory and His kingdom.
Children’s Sunday School
Schedule9:00 – 10:30 am Preschool – 6th grade
The seventh day is the Sabbath unto the Lord thy God; in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter
– Exodus 20:10One of the most precious blessings a child going out into the world from a godly home can take with him/her is the habit of reverent observance of the Sabbath. If he/she is a Christian, it will be one of his/her surest aids in the growth and strengthening of his/her life of faith. We at Haven Baptist Church take Sunday school very serious as we prepare and lead the children through the study of Gods Holy precious word. We pray their young hearts and minds are made strong in Jesus Christ. To be temples of God through the Holy Spirit and be equipped for the service of the Lord Jesus is our aim of the divine nurture in which we seek to teach the children.
- Babies and Toddlers – Infant Nursery (Newborn – Age 2)
- Toddler Nursery (Age 2 – Age 4)
- Children – Pre-K – Kindergarten
- 1st – 2nd Grade
- 3rd – 6th Grade